Check invitation issued by Saudi Arabia
A mandatory requirement for obtaining a visa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an invitation from Saudi Arabia. All invitations are electronic and there is no need to send the original invitation, just have a scanned copy. You can check a copy of the invitation using our instructions:
- Visit official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (visa.mofa.gov.sa):
- We recommend that you change the language to English:
- To check the invitation, you need to fill out the following form:
- If you have a regular invitation, select Display Invitation letter Date in the first field ("Search For")
- If you have a "Visa document" then in the first field ("Search For") select Visa issue from MoFA
- In the "Invitation Letter Number" field, enter the invitation number as it is located in the upper left corner above the barcode.
- In the field "Employer ID" you must enter the personal number of the citizen of Saudi Arabia, usually he is at the top of the page
- In the "Captcha" field, enter the numbers in the figure accordingly.