- Tourist invitation
- Procedure for obtaining a tourist visa
- What is included in a tourist invitation
- Required documents
- Payment methods
- Regime of entry of foreigners into Ukraine by countries
- General information
Antanta Travel is one of the largest inbound tour operators of Ukraine. The scope of our services includes: visa support for foreigners in Ukraine, organization of holidays in Ukraine, organization of study tours, start-up business on a turnkey basis, hotel reservations, excursion service.
If the citizenship of your country is on the list of visa countries and you are planning to stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days, a tourist visa is the best choice for you.
Getting this type of visa is easy. We will prepare for you a complete package of documents for obtaining a visa to Ukraine (invitation). With this invitation you can apply for a tourist visa at the Embassy of Ukraine. Tourist visa can be single or double.
- You send us all the necessary information about your trip;
- We review the information you submit and give you a permission, after which you can make a payment;
- In 20 minutes after payment was confirmed, we send you a scanned copy of the documents, you will check it and give us permission to send you the originals by courier service;
- The documents will be delivered to your home or work address (* we do not send directly to the embassy);
- After you receive the invitation from us and before you apply for the visa at the Embassy, you need to arrange a meeting at the Embassy and choose a convenient date for you (entry by link);
- The embassy will require from you: the original passport, completed and signed visa application, 3x4 photo, bank statement, invitation (included), insurance policy (included), excursion program (included), tourist voucher (included) ), hotel reservation (included in the price), a copy of the legal registration of the travel company and a license (included in the price);
- The visa will be ready in 5 (fast visa) or 10 (regular visa) days*;
- When traveling to Ukraine, take the documents we sent you with you. *Because of a large work load in embassy, terms can be extended.
- An invitation letter from a company registered in Ukraine (letter of guarantee from the tour operator "Antanta Travel");
- A hotel reservation (for the whole period);
- A transfer information, information on sightseeing, stay program, information about the tour and tour schedule (excursion program for the whole period, for each day);
- Tourist voucher;
- An insurance policy (health insurance policy, coverage 30,000 euros) **;
- A copy of the license for tour operator activities, issued by the State Committee for Tourism;
- A company registration certificate ("ANTANTA TRAVEL");
- A copy of the bank guarantee in the amount of 20,000 euros; *Also, our company provides a meeting service at the airport for our tourists.
** For an additional cost you can order an insurance policy (Covid 19), which is required to cross the border of Ukraine.
- Scanned copy of tourist passport or passport information;
- Travel dates (from ... to ...) up to 30 days;
- The country where you will apply for a visa at the Embassy of Ukraine;
- Hotel name (write only if you have already made a reservation);
- City of residence in Ukraine (Kyiv, Odessa, Kharkiv, etc.);
- Your courier address and phone number for delivering original documents.
- Preparation of the invitation: 20 minutes;
- Delivery of originals: 5-7 days.
Here is how you can make payment:
- Bitcoine – you can use crypto currency to make online payment;
- Credit card – Fast way to make payment through internet;
- Bank transfer – online form for making invoice for SWIFT transaction;
- Western Union or MoneyGram – electronic system to send money;
- In office – We work from 9:00 until 18:00 7 days a week.
There is no other procedure for obtaining a visa to Ukraine. If there is no embassy or consulate of Ukraine in the country of permanent residence, the visa is issued at the embassy of Ukraine in the country in the service area of which the country is located. It is also possible for a foreigner and a stateless person to apply for a visa in the country where they have a long-term visa or residence (Short-term visa does not give the right to apply to the embassy for a visa).
Tourist visa is a short-term visa, which is issued on the basis of an invitation from a Ukrainian tour operator, confirming the tourist purpose of the trip. According to the current legislation, a tourist visa can be issued for up to 90 days and can be single or double. As a rule, a tourist visa is issued for up to 1 month - single entry.
I would like to draw attention to the fact that in Ukraine there is a concept of the host party, which during the stay of a foreigner is fully responsible for him. The Ukrainian tour operator will be responsible for the tourist visa within the limits of its bank guarantee. And at the request of law enforcement agencies, these funds can be used to reimburse the costs incurred in connection with the stay, maintenance and return of a foreigner to his country of birth. Therefore, documents issued by a foreign travel company cannot be grounds for issuing a visa and passing border control.
A tourist package for the right to obtain a visa can be issued only by a Ukrainian tour operator. Travel agents can act only as intermediaries in the implementation of the services of a tour operator, so for the work of travel agents there is a simplified procedure (no need for licensing, obtaining a bank guarantee, etc.)
Also, in accordance with Ukrainian legislation, the subjects of tourist activity may be tour operators and travel agents who sell products of the tour operator. All other companies and individuals act as entities that provide related travel services. Thus, the availability of a hotel reservation cannot serve as a basis for opening a visa for tourism and border control, as the hotel is liable to the tourist only within the client's accommodation and is not responsible for the tourist, for example, if the client stays illegally in Ukraine. Booking will be an additional condition for obtaining a visa complete with other basic documents.
The procedure for issuing a tourist visa is provided by various regulations of the Verkhovna Rada, the Cabinet of Ministers, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Security Service and other state bodies of Ukraine. Over the years, we have developed a package of documents that is accepted by all consular offices, border and law enforcement agencies.
Issuance of a visa must be carried out within 14 days (with payment of double consular fee and the possibility of a consul visa can be issued within 5 days). Despite the existence of a general procedure for issuing visas, each country has its own characteristics, we recommend that the procedure for obtaining a visa to Ukraine at a particular embassy to clarify with our staff. Therefore, we urge you to be responsible in choosing a tour operator who will prepare an invitation for a visa to Ukraine for a foreign tourist. In case of refusal, the cost of the consular fee, air tickets will not be refunded.