- How to get an E visa to Ukraine
- Visa cost
- Required documents for an E visa
- How to pay
- Countries that are eligible to obtain an E visa to Ukraine
E visa (online visa) to Ukraine for foreigners
According to the new rules of Ukraine, it is possible for Indian citizens (full list) to obtain an E visa. Our company will make an E visa for you. This type of visa gives you the right to stay in Ukraine for 30 days, single or double entry.
Tour operator "ANTANTA TRAVEL" provides full visa support (invitation, insurance, etc.), which will give you the opportunity to obtain an electronic visa to visit Ukraine for tourist purposes. To obtain an electronic visa, we will make an invitation for you ("Visa tour package"), on the basis of which you will receive a visa, and you also need to have it in a printed form when you go through passport control at the airport in Ukraine.
An electronic visa is issued only if your purpose of visiting Ukraine is tourist or business. This visa is issued for up to 30 days without the right to renew, if you need a visa for a longer period, you need to order an invitation from us, on the basis of which you will receive a visa at the Ukrainian Embassy in your country.
To start making E visa for you we need from you:
- Scanned copy of the tourist's passport (spread of the first and second pages);
- Scanned photo for documents (good quality)*;
- Airline tickets;
- Travel dates (from… to…) up to 30 days;
- Marital status;
- Your post address and telephone number including international dial codes;
- Previous Ukrainian visas: (From /till);
- Your @-mail address to send you scan copy of visa.
Our company gives you not only an visa, but a full package(“Tour Visa Package”) of documents so that the migration police will not have any questions to you. It includes:
- E Visa;
- Letter of invitation from a company registered in Ukraine (letter of guarantee from the tour operator "Antanta Travel");
- Booking an hotel (full period);
- Information about the transfer, information about attractions, program of stay, information about the tour and the tour schedule (excursion program for the entire period, for every day);
- Invitation(tourist voucher);
- Insurance policy (health insurance policy, coverage 30,000 euros);
- Insurance policy (coverage Covid 19);
- A copy of the tour operator license;
- Copy of our bank guarantee for 20 000 euro;
- Copies of our registration documents;
- * Also, our company provides a service for meeting our tourists at the airport.
- Bitcoine – you can use crypto currency to make online payment.
- Credit card – Fast way to make payment through internet;
- Bank transfer – online form for making invoice for SWIFT transaction;
- Western Union or MoneyGram – electronic system to send money;
- In office – We are working from 9:00 till 18:00 without holiday;
After you make payment same day we will start process of making for you visa, in 20 minutes we will send you a copy of your invitation ( "Visa tour package" ) by e-mail. After 3 days visa will be ready, you will get on your mail letter with attached Ukraine visa. You need to printed attachment documents and take with you to Ukraine.
Here is how you can make payment:
** You can order delivery of the originals of your documents. The cost of this service is extra $ 60 (Aramex) or $ 80 (DHL)
*** E Visa not renewable
**** You can get a new visa immediately after the old visa expires
***** Before the expiration of your visa, you must leave the territory of Ukraine, even if you already have a new visa