Work visit to Saudi Arabia
A work visit is a type of visa to Saudi Arabia that gives you the right to visit the Kingdom to perform certain tasks. Work visit visa does not give right to get residence permit (IQAMA) in Saudi Arabia.
- Filled application form;
- 2 photos sized 4x6;
- Signed commitment;
- Original of international passport (2 blank pages on the opening spread must be in the passport, as well as validity period of at least 6 months);
- Copy of the invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Copy of the documents confirming registration of Saudi company;
- Letter from the Ukrainian company to the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Kiev with the stamp and director’s signature certified by the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (in English);
- Certificate of registration of the Ukrainian company certified on each page by the seal and signature of the director of the company;
- Copy of the letter from a Saudi company to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Kiev (Ukraine), certified by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Saudi Arabia(in Arabic).
** After submitting documents to the visa center you have to make an appointment for fingerprinting.