Working visa to Saudi Arabia
This visa is issued for employment for a particular enterprise on a certain position in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia based on the invitation from Saudi employer.
- Filled application form;
- 2 photos sized 4x6;
- Signed commitment;
- Original of international passport (2 blank pages on the opening spread must be in the passport, as well as validity period of at least 6 months);
- Original of labour contract attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- A letter from Saudi company to the Embassy of the KSA in Kyiv indicating the purpose of travel and position held in company attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (in Arabic);
- Copy of invitation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Authorization form (power of attorney on Antanta Travel company);
- Copy of document about Saudi company registration ;
- Original of degree certificate
Diploma about higher education must be ratified by cultural attache of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Ankara and ratified by the Embassy of the KSA in Kyiv;
- Notarized translation of a diploma in Arabic, legalized in the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Police clearance certificate (from 16 and older), legalized in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Valid for 3 months;
- Medical certificate attested by appropriate medical institution (with a stamp of regional outpatient clinic)***;
- Original test results:
- Hepatitis B (HEP B);
- Hepatitis C (HEP C);
- Syphilis (VDRL);
- Certificate from a narcologist;
** Test results, medical certificate and findings must be valid for no longer than three months for applying to the Embassy.
*** All medical certificates, findings and test results must be from state clinic with appropriate medical institution’s stamp.
**** After submitting documents to the visa center you have to make an appointment for fingerprinting.