Work visa for flight attendants (stewardesses) to the Saudi Arabia
This type of visa is a subsection of a work visa that allow to work as flight attendant (stewardess) in a Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Ukrainians and Ukrainian residents. Give right to get residence permit (IQAMA) and officially work in Saudi Arabia
- Filled application form;
- 2 photos sized 4x6;
- Signed commitment;
- Original of international passport (2 blank pages on the opening spread must be in the passport, as well as validity period of at least 6 months);
- Employment contract in original certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Letter from the Saudi company to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Kiev indicating the purpose of the trip, as well as the position in the company with the stamp of the company (for government institutions)
Additionally, for private organizations the letter must be certified by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (in Arabic);
- Copy of Visa Approval issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Copy of documents confirming registration of the Saudi company;
- Original of the school certificate
- Notarized translation of the school certificate into Arabic, legalized by the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Police clearance certificate (from 16 and older), legalized in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Valid for 3 months;
- Medical certificate attested by appropriate medical institution (with a stamp of regional outpatient clinic)***;
- Original test results:
- Hepatitis B (HEP B);
- Hepatitis C (HEP C);
- Syphilis (VDRL);
- Certificate from a narcologist.
** Test results, medical certificate and findings must be valid for no longer than three months for applying to the Embassy.
*** All medical certificates, findings and test results must be from state clinic with appropriate medical institution’s stamp.
**** After submitting documents to the visa center you have to make an appointment for fingerprinting.