Permanent residence(IQAMA) in Saudi Arabia (based on marriage to a KSA citizen)
In order to obtain a residence permit (IQAMA) in Saudi Arabia on the basis of marriage with a citizen of Saudi Arabia, you must first collect all the necessary documents and obtain a special type of visa
- Filled application form;
- 2 photos sized 4x6;
- Signed commitment;
- Original of international passport (2 blank pages on the opening spread must be in the passport, as well as validity period of at least 6 months);
- Original Arabic translation of a marriage certificate. The translation should be legalized at the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, as well as at the KSA Embassy in Kiev***;
- Original marriage certificate in the mosque;
- Original Islam proclamation certificate;
- Original spouse’s birth certificate. The document must be legalized in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine (also the seal in the department of justice that issued the document);
- Original Arabic translation of a spouse’s birth certificate. The translation should be legalized at the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, as well as at the KSA Embassy in Kiev***;
- Certificate of good conduct legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Valid for 3 months;
- Medical certificate attested by appropriate medical institution (with a stamp of regional outpatient clinic)***;
- Original test results:
- Hepatitis B (HEP B);
- Hepatitis C (HEP C);
- Syphilis (VDRL);
- Certificate from a narcologist;
- Visa Authorization Code issued by the Ministry of the Interior of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Copy of husband’s ID card;
- Copy of husband’s ID passport.
** Test results, medical certificate and findings must be valid for no longer than three months for applying to the Embassy.
*** All medical certificates, findings and test results must be from state clinic with appropriate medical institution’s stamp.
**** After submitting documents to the visa center you have to make an appointment for fingerprinting.
***** Legalization of documents in Embassy of KSA, Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine is extra service.